Suggested Retail Price
On Sale NOW!
The BEST Saddlebag Mounting System On The Market
5. Install saddle bag and secure with case
hardened steel Bagger Bolts.
Place the lock washer on Bolt first, then the flat OEM washer. (2016 Models, use the 4 flat washers included in our mounting kit)
Place bolt through saddle bag into u-nut
by hand, then hand tighten.
4. Install Bagger Bolt U-Nut on saddle
bag flange, with threads facing inward
towards rear tire. Seat U-Nut fully on flange, until it snaps into the hole.
3. Exposed saddle bag flange
2. Use a thin flat blade screwdriver to pry off spring clip. (They come off very easily)
1. Remove saddle bags
to expose factory clips
Fits ALL Harley-Davidson Touring Bikes with Hard Saddlebags, 2000-2017
On Sale NOW $39.95
6. Finish by fully tightening each BaggerBolt with BaggerBolts 1/4" hex drive ratchet, until the split lock washer is compressed completly and the rubber bushing swells to slightly outside the diameter of the flat washer.
CONGRATULATIONS, YOUR BAGS ARE NOW SECURE, AND NOT GOING ANYWHERE!
Each rider is ultimately responsible for the care and maintenance of their own motorcycle. Just like checking your oil level and tire pressures, you should also check you BaggerBolts™ regularly for proper attachment.
BaggerBolts™ has no way of knowing the condition of your saddlebags prior to the installation of BaggerBolts™ or that the proper installation procedures have been followed. BaggerBolts™ guarantees our product and all components 100% for life. BaggerBolts™ is not responsible for any damages caused by improper use of our product or any of its components. This is solely the users responsibility and liability